MAJOR EVENT: THE APQ RENT-SETTING CLINIC
Beautiful event 2023 very successful both online and indoors.
Thank you to all our participants!
The Association des Propriétaires du Québec (APQ) will again assist you for the period of rent increases.
Our rent-setting clinic will take place on Saturday, January 28, 2023 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in a hybrid formula:
- in webcast form;
- face-to-face at 10716 Blvd. Saint-Laurent, Montreal (APQ Multiplexer)
This rent-setting clinic is completely free and exceptionally open to all on January 28, 2023. Whether you are a rental property owner or a building manager, everyone will find their interest in knowing the rules set by the Administrative Housing Tribunal (TAL).
Due to Bétonel/Dulux, the owners present in the room at the clinic can discuss donuts, coffee and pizzas. It's a date !
1) APQ Conferences - On site AND web
- Can we refuse a potential tenant?
- How to calculate rent increases according to the criteria of the Administrative Housing Tribunal (TAL).
- Clause G, on declaring the last amount of rent paid;
- My tenant refuses the rent increase;
2) Calculation assistance
All available time slots have been reserved but it is still possible, for members Silver, Gold or Platinum, to receive assistance outside these available time slots at a cost of $49.95 per building. Non-members may also ask to perform their calculations at a cost of $300 per building.
Register directly at the following link :
- Paid Online registration - ONLINE CALCULATION
Following your registration, you will receive an e-mail with a selected time slot and instructions for this meeting.