Our rent-setting clinic will take place on Saturday, January 20, 2024.
- Calculation assistance from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in a hybrid formula : in webcast form AND face-to-face at 10716 Blvd. Saint-Laurent, Montreal (APQ Multiplexer)
- Conferences available from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in webcast continuously AND in site according to a predefined schedule
1) Conferences APQ
Available in site according to the schedule below, you will have access to 4 conferences :
10h How to calculate rent increases according to the criteria of the Administrative Housing Tribunal (TAL)
11h Write a notice of modification to the lease in compliance
13h My tenant refuses the rent increase
14h Visiting the accommodation for relocation
Reservation is required – Places are limited :
Available online continuously between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., you can watch the 4 training videos at any time from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on :
- How to calculate rent increases according to the criteria of the Administrative Housing Tribunal (TAL)
- Write a notice of modification to the lease in compliance
- My tenant refuses the rent increase
- Visiting the accommodation for relocation
Reservation required to get login link for January 20, 2024 :
2) Calculation assitance (OUVERTURE DES INSCRIPTIONS LE 1ER DÉCEMBRE À 9H)
With the help of our advisors, you will be able to obtain assistance in calculating increases according to the Administrative Housing Tribunal (TAL) criteria through the APQ application.
These calculations can be done in situ OR online (with Google Meet), depending on the number of places available.
Caution, as the number of places is limited it is mandatory to register in advance. First come, first served, up to the number of places available.
Register directly at the following link OUVERTURE DES INSCRIPTIONS LE 1ER DÉCEMBRE À 9H :
Following your registration, you will receive an e-mail with a selected time slot and instructions for this meeting.
It will always be possible, for members (Silver, Gold or Platinum only), to receive assistance outside these available time slots at a cost of $99.95 per building. Non-members may also ask to perform their calculations at a cost of $299.95 per building.